Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New products on sale

I am back again with some new products!
I have a fun fall kit in the stores : Colourful Autumn.
This kit has 14 papers and 46 elements, enough to fill an entire album!

This kit is now on sale at Bouquet of Pixels for 30% off.

here are some close-ups:


I have a complete Bragbook Album as well using Colourful Autumn, it has 9 bragbook pages and 2 covers. Also 30% off right now!


I also put Autumn's Kiss on sale for 30% off in case you've missed it.

I created a matching alpha for this kit, includes lower and upper case letters, numbers and punctuations.


I have a free Quickpage for you as well, using Autumn's Kiss.

I'm also working on a set of Bragbook pages with this kit, so check back in a day or two if you're interested.



Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Tana said...

love the qp, thanks for sharing! I used it for this page