Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Kit and Sale



I have a new kit in the stores: Autumn's Kiss and it's on sale now!



Actually the entire store is on sale at Stone Accents Studio, but hurry, it's only for a few days! Come and get yourself some new products for a great price!




I also have a freebie to share with you, some extras for my Autumn's Kiss kit:

You can download this freebie here.
It will be available until Oktober 3.
If you like my freebie, please leave me some love!
Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous new products Monika :)
Your blog is looking sweet too!!
hugs
Tracy
Ambowife

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Sep [LA 09:14pm, NY 11:14pm] - 27 Sep [UK 04:14am, OZ 02:14pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

DigiScrapMe said...

This is a lovely gift...thank you :)