Friday, May 22, 2009

New kit, new CT and a freebie!

I'm so happy to announce that I have a new CT: Marnie. Please help me welcome her on my team! I'm really lucky to be able to work with such wonderful ladies, I couldn't do this without their help.

Thank you to my CT members for doing an awesome job!

I have a new kit in my stores: Through the Years

It's on sale now for 30% off!

not all elements are shown.


This is a close-up:
I made a matching alpha as well, and it's also on sale now!

Here are some layouts made with the kit:
from Marnie:



from Erika:
from Tracy:
from me:


I also have this matching freebie for you:

Please leave me a comment if you're downloading, I really appreciate your feedback!

Have a wonderful weekend!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

TerriM said...

Thanks for the lovely addon. The kit is beautiful. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

chrislet said...

I love the two tone bow with the flower knot. Thanks for sharing.