Thursday, April 2, 2009

SAS STAYS OPEN WITH NEW OWNER!

I'm alive and kicking,although I didn't post in the past two weeks.
I hope you're still here with me.
We had a very tough week over at Stone Accents Studio,
a lot has happened behind the scenes and even us designers didn't know if we'll have our stores open come April.
We have great news as of today: Stone Accents Studio WILL remain open, AND has a new owner!
Thanks to Toiny, many of you know her as Piggyscraps, things are back on track!
She is the new owner, and has great plans to make SAS a wonderful place for fans and designers!
I'm glad I can stay and keep my store running there.


I made a free Quickpage to share with you using my Breath of Spring kits (part1 and 2)



This freebie will be available until April 8th.


* * *

Tonight is Speed Scrap at Bouquet of Pixels at 10 PM EST
Come to the forum for instructions and join the fun!



No comments: