Friday, March 13, 2009

Free kit and layouts

A little while back I promised a surprize for you, well here it is:
The first part of Breath of Spring!
And it's free for now!

Remember there are two parts to this kit,and I already posted the preview for the second part, scroll down....

These are layouts made using Breath of Spring part1 and part2:

First layout by me, the others made by Erika:



To get the free kit click on the blinkie below:

I hope you enjoy it and if you like it, visit my stores for the second part,

it is 25% off now until March 15!

3 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 14 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Kimberkatt said...

Congrats on being the Freebie Sponsor in the Daily Scrapper! That's fantastic! And thank you for the wonderful kit! Hope you have a great day!

Kim :-)