Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weekend Sales and a free QP

There are big, big sales in all my stores this weekend, go check it out, it's a great opportunity to buy any of my kits with a huge discount! Pick up some beautiful kits for a low price!


Don't miss out on all the new products, news and newsletter freebies at Stone Accents Studios!
I also have a freebie for you today, a Quickpage using my Magical Winter kit.


Click the preview to download, password is: winter
Have a wonderful weekend!


6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Erika H. said...

Monika..what a gorgeous page. I love the layout and the blues.

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post. Thanks again.

Peggie said...

Thank you. This is gorgeous.

amsangel said...

Beautiful QP, thanks for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).