Monday, September 8, 2008

COUPON AND FREE KIT!

Now you can get 25% off when you purchase my Pretty Lady or My Little Prince pagekits until September 19 ! You can use the coupon for either kit, or for both when you purchase them together, but the coupon can only be used once.
Use this coupon at checkout to get the discount: md_specialoffer
click on the preview to enter the storeThis is my latest kit called Everyday Heroes and I created it for the designer contest at
Stone Accents Studio!

This kit is free, and please remember to VOTE FOR ME at SAS, giving me a chance to move on to the next round, which means more freebies!

Sorry, link has expired.

vote here (you must be logged in to do so)

Thank you, and enjoy!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).